Jennifer R. Ryan
Jennifer R. Ryan
790 Penllyn Blue Bell Pike, Suite 303
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania, 2015
- New Jersey, 2015
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Abuse | Restraining Orders |PFAs
- ADR | Arbitration | Mediation | Collaborative Law
- Business Valuation in Divorce
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Child Support
- Equitable Distribution/Property
- Grandparent and Third Party Visitation and Custody
- High Asset Divorce
- Post Divorce Issues
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Property Settlement Agreements
- Retirement Benefits in Divorce
- Same-Sex Marriage
- Spousal Support
- Kline School of Law, Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- J.D. – 2015
- Fox School of Business, Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- B.A. cum laude – 2001
- Major: Business and Marketing
PAST EMPLOYMENT POSITIONS
- Williams Family Law, P.C.
- Nocchi Law, P.C.
Jennifer R. Ryan joined Shemtob Draganosky Taylor in 2017. Jennifer focuses her practice on all aspects of family and matrimonial law including custody, child support, equitable distribution, alimony and protection from abuse matters. In addition to her litigation practice, Jennifer is a trained mediator through the Good Shepard Mediation Program.
Prior to joining the firm, Jennifer was an associate at Williams Family Law in Doylestown, Pennsylvania.
Jennifer graduated from Central Bucks High School West in Doylestown and Temple University Fox School of Business. At Temple University, she earned a B.A. in marketing and subsequent to her graduation from Temple University, Jennifer worked in the advertising and marketing industry. She later returned to school earning her J.D. from Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law.
An active member of the Bucks County Bar Association, the Montgomery Bar Association and the Pennsylvania Bar Association, she keeps up with trends and policy issues in family law. Jennifer regularly provides pro-bono services to Lawyers Saluting Veterans and to parties involved in protection from abuse matters in Bucks County.
Jennifer lives with her family in Bucks County.
- Co-Author: Family Law Practice in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery Counties CLE – November 2016 (PBI)
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Bucks County Bar Association
- Bucks County Bar Association Women’s Law Division
- Bucks County Bar Association Membership Committee
- Montgomery Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Family Law Section
PRO-BONO COMMUNITY SERVICE
- Lawyers Saluting Veterans
- Bucks County Protection from Abuse
- Travel Softball Coach
Abuse | ADR | Alimony | Appeals | Arbitration | Business Valuation | Child Custody | Child Support | Collaborative Law | Divorce | Equitable Distribution | Grandparent and Third Party Visitation and Custody | High Asset Divorce | Mediation | Post-Divorce | Prenuptial Agreements | Property Settlement Agreements | Relocation | Restraining Orders | Retirement Benefits in Divorce | Same-Sex Marriage | Spousal Support
Montgomery County | Bucks County | Chester County | Delaware County | Philadelphia
© 2019 Shemtob Draganosky Taylor, P.C. | 790 Penllyn Blue Bell Pike, Suite 303, Blue Bell, PA 19422-1658 | 215-542-2105