High Asset Divorce
Most people facing divorce have concerns regarding property division, spousal support, child custody and child support. However, clients coming from the Main Line communities of Pennsylvania often have more complicated concerns regarding property rights, business interests, hidden assets and much more. At the Pennsylvania law office of Shemtob Draganosky Taylor, our attorneys are accustomed to counseling clients on these high-asset/high-income divorce issues.
Ensure your interests are preserved by consulting with an experienced family law attorney at Shemtob Draganosky Taylor. Contact us to schedule an initial consultation with a knowledgeable divorce lawyer.
Our attorneys work with specialists to address many of the issues that arise in high-asset divorces, including:
- Hidden assets: We retain the services of independent investigators to identify hidden assets for purposes of fair property division
- Business interests: We obtain business valuations in order to determine the full and fair value of a business, as well as the value of any interests in a business
- Securities assets and cash assets: We evaluate the fair market value of stocks, bonds, money market accounts and other financial accounts
- Real estate: In addition to the marital home, we examine other real property interests, including vacation homes, rental properties, income from rental properties and all other real estate investments
- Retirement accounts: We assist clients with QDROs (qualified domestic relations orders) in order to secure a fair share of retirement benefits from IRAs, 401(k)s, pensions and other forms of deferred compensation
- Child support: We address concerns regarding unreported income, under reported income and other child support obligations
People involved in divorce with significant marital assets must trust that their attorney has the ability to handle these complex issues. At Shemtob Draganosky Taylor, our attorneys know Pennsylvania’s equitable distribution laws and have successfully handled many high asset divorce cases.
Trust in the divorce attorneys at Shemtob Draganosky Taylor, to effectively and professionally manage your high asset divorce. Contact us for divorce representation in Gladwyne, Lower Merion, Ardmore, King of Prussia, or other Main Line communities.
Abuse | ADR | Alimony | Appeals | Arbitration | Business Valuation | Child Custody | Child Support | Collaborative Law | Divorce | Equitable Distribution | Grandparent and Third Party Visitation and Custody | High Asset Divorce | Mediation | Post-Divorce | Prenuptial Agreements | Property Settlement Agreements | Relocation | Restraining Orders | Retirement Benefits in Divorce | Same-Sex Marriage | Spousal Support
Montgomery County | Bucks County | Chester County | Delaware County | Philadelphia
790 Penllyn Blue Bell Pike, Suite 303
Blue Bell, PA 19422
68 East Court Street, Suite 2D
Doylestown, PA 18901